Pages

Find Something

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pokemon Card Reviews #3: Clefable (HGSS)

Go big or go home, players! There are new videos on my channel! Go check them out!--

What the heck is this!?!?!

#3: Clefable


Overview:

I don't even know what to say about this. This pokemon could possibly be worst than Azumarill. It's first attack takes 2 of anything, and buts one of your pokemon and all cards attached to it back into your hand. It's second attack does 40, for the same cost. It has 80 HP, and has the weakness of fighting.

Uses:

I don't know if I should leave this blank or whatever, but this pokemon has absolutely no uses at all. Clefable is not very good compared to it's main competitor, Blissey. So don't run it. Run something like Cleffa instead.

Rating:

I'd say about 0/5 in a strategic deck.
I'd say about 0/5 in a deck-out deck.
I'd say about 0/5 in a brute deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment