Pages

Find Something

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pokemon Card Reviews #2: Azumarill (HGSS)

Go big or go home, players! There are new videos on my channel! Go check them out!--

No I'm not talking about the prime...

#2: Azumarill
Overview:


Yeah... So Azumarill has 2 attacks. Waterfall does 40 damage for 2 water, and Bubblebeam does 60 for 1 water and 2 of anything, with a chance of paralysis. This is not a good pokemon in my opinion, and that's hard to say, considering I run a water deck. It has 90 hit points, it's weak to electric, and it has the retreat cost of 2.

Uses:


This is coming directly from my knowledge. Azumarill has literally no uses in decks what-so-ever. It's HP sucks. It's attacks suck. And it's weakness sucks. You'd be a lot better running something like Starmie in your deck, also since Starmie is an uncommon, and this is a rare.

Rating:


I'd say about 0.5/5 for strategic decks.
I'd say about 0/5 for deck-out decks.
I'd say about 1/5 for brute decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment